AllTrust Web Services (ATWS) - Integrate your business processes into the ATWS platform to support a variety of identity management, check cashing, Check 21 electronic deposits, third party check review or check guarantee needs. Our extensive library of APIs enable you to build custom solutions using our platform and back-end services.
- If you have an in-house money services POS and need to add check cashing, use ATWS to integrate the components you need. For instance, if your POS already handles customer enrollment and identity management, use our APIs to build a check approval decisioning capability using our rules engine, pricing tools, and back end services for check maker research. If you need to add customer enrollment and identity management capability to an existing application, our APIs provide government ID OCR and validation. ATWS can also provide address, cell phone and email verification services.
- We provide money transmitters a custom check deposit service that uses filtering rules, decision criteria, and exception handling to enable agents to deposit checks as payment against their available credit.
- If you want to add third party review capabilities to your check cashing system, APIs to the AllTrust Review Center is your solution. This allows questionable transactions to be sent to a back office manager to review check maker and/or customer history to help manage risk. The AllTrust Review Center is a web-based console for managing workflow, reviewing checks and sending decision notifications to the in-store clerks.
- With ATWS, your existing systems can take advantage of our Check Guarantee service. Leveraging the AllTrust Review Center APIs, check transactions are sent to AllTrust for review and guarantee. Decision notifications will be sent back via APIs for handling within your in-house system.
- Need to do Check 21 electronic deposits from your existing system? We have many integrations direct to banks and third party processors. Our APIs enable you to scan checks into ATWS for image quality assurance, OCR and deposit management. Our online reporting and notification services keep you informed throughout the process.
- With over 9 million consumers conducting transactions through our platform, AllTrust has an extensive amount of proprietary customer and transaction data. Our APIs enable segmentation of our database to assist in developing outbound marketing programs. For sub-prime loans within the underbanked marketplace, we have APIs to support income verification. To help reduce fraud our identity matching APIs can provide insight into the true identity of your customer. If you have another use-case for our data, give us call and we’ll let you know what we can do.